SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 2 April 2015

The Pink Lady Food Photographer Of The Year - People's Choice Awards


I am very excited to share the news today that I have been shortlisted in the Young 15-17 category of The Pink Lady Food Photographer of The Year Awards - people's choice. I entered my photo for the savoury couronne post I did a few months back on a whim that I'd probably not hear another word about it since....but I was very excited to receive the news today. 





You can vote for my photo here: http://www.pinkladyfoodphotographeroftheyear.com/peoples-choice/  There is alot of tough competition but I would be so grateful if you could take the time to just go onto the webpage (scroll literally right down to the bottom) and there I am. 'Frances Cope - Young 15-17 A Savoury Couronne' One vote per 24hrs will be submitted, just simply enter your email address and press vote. Oh and tell everyone you know... I certainly will be as you can imagine.


All voting will close on Thursday 16 April 2015 at midnight GMT. So not that long really! 


Thanks

Post a Comment